USG540 - latest SERVO drive technology
With the USG540, the net material is unrolled from the net tube using the latest servo drive technology at high speed and accuracy for an electronically adjustable length. The net is gathered by special collecting fingers and fed to the ultrasonic sealing head. A short ultrasonic pulse closes the net at two adjacent joints and simultaneously the net is cutted between those joints by a separately controlled, pneumatical knife.
A label infeed can be mounted to the USG 540 optionally. Many different forms of label is possible like e.g. "Wine-glas label" or "String label" in different sizes. To print information on to the label our thermotransferprinter can be used. All operating parameters are announced or edited on the user friendly touch-panel.
Advantages at a glance:
- highest availability on small ground space
- up to 60 bags / minute
- robust and compact construction
- sophisticated servo-drive technique
- all functions are PLC controlled
- operating and controlling of the machine by a sophisticated touch-panel
- special executions possible