USG341 - the controlled packaging
At the USG341 the net collector drive is changed through a state of the art servo-drive. The height of the net collector is significantly reduced, thus fundamentally shorter and tighter bags can be executed.
- lowest air consumption
- shorter and tigther net packaging
- controlled sealing; the sealing must exceed a preset value
- the opening of the net collector can be adjusted electronically and adapted to the net tube diameter
- easy net knife exchange without dismantling parts
- no wear parts necessary, e.g. flexo-coupling
Do you need spare parts or a service for your machinery?
Call us at +49 170 9325129, send us an email to info@HeickTech.de or use our contact form